Workum Internship Summer 2022
Adath Israel Congregation Communications Intern
Do you have a passion to lean in and make an impact? Are you ready to gain real-life experience alongside leaders helping to deliver the technology, solutions, and talent essential to the future of the congregation? If your answer is yes to all three questions, then an internship at Adath Israel may be just right for you! This communications intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create content within the parameters set forth by the Communications department
- Build a branding campaign
Education Major/Career Interests:
Pursuing a a degree in Communications or related field.
- Takes a strategic and outcome-oriented approach.
- Builds alignment with key stakeholders for innovative insights, ideas, and opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to listen, learn and understand the perspectives of others and quickly turn insight into action.
- Is willing to grow skills and educate others, especially given the ever-changing nature of the online space.
- Familiarity and use of Adobe Suite of tools.
- Familiarity and use of Google Analytics for SEO and performance analysis.
- Ability to create content with proper grammar and without error.
- Creative mindset.
- Personable and able to project a professional image.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently.
- This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
About Adath Israel Congregation
Adath Israel Congregation is a Conservative Egalitarian Synagogue in Amberley Village, with a membership of about 700 families. Adath Israel supports congregants during significant life events, and in their journeys to become more involved, knowledgeable, and spiritually fulfilled Jews.