Workum Internship Summer 2022
JFF-CINCY Communications & Programming Intern
- Support programmatic initiatives for the JFF community through creative event planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Collect and prepare client testimonials and personal stories for marketing.
- Gather and analyze program survey data.
- Write articles about JFF's work to feature in local Jewish and general Cincinnati newspapers and websites.
- Design and distribute marketing materials to local organizations, clinics, coffee shops, and more.
- Engage local volunteers and create opportunities for volunteer involvement.
- Support local staff and board members at clinic trainings and other educational programs.
- Participate as a team member on the national staff and utilize professional development opportunities.
- Support national expansion efforts and other needs of headquarters staff.
Learn about the prevalence of and profound impact medical infertility on a family and the Jewish community.
Education Major/Career Interests:
- Other similar fields
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with organization, flexibility, and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly, creative, and outgoing, with great judgment
- Proficiency in Social Media, Google Documents, Sheets, etc.
- Energetic and enthusiastic
About the Jewish Fertility Foundation
Jewish Fertitlity Foundation (JFF) provides financial assistance, emotional support & educational programming to Jewish people with medical infertility in Cincinnati.