Workum Internship Summer 2021
Marketing and Design Intern
Founded in 2017 as a biennial arts and culture festival, ish brings artists and communities together to explore Jewish and Israeli cultural traditions through the arts.
- Monitoring ish’s social media accounts including responding to comments, regularly updating stories, and sharing events.
- Creating marketing, outreach, and engagement plans & materials to ensure expanded participation in signature events.
- Exploring new technologies and marketing channels to increase ish’s ability to communicate with our audience.
- Innovating new strategies to market to Jewish teens and laying the foundation for future team members to continue this work.
- Designing content for ish communication channels and print media
- Regularly meeting with supervisor & staff to discuss upcoming events and strategy
- Community Programming
- Teen Education
- Social Media
- Database Management